Our practice has always exceeded the standards of cleanliness and sanitation. Each of our offices have implemented precise screening measures and strict infection control procedures and guidelines. We are remaining as diligent as ever to keep our patients and staff members safe and healthy.
Protocols In Place:
- Patients must fill out paperwork online prior to your appointment.
- Patients must call upon arrival to inform the office that you are here. Patients will then wait in their vehicle until they are ready to be seen to avoid the waiting area.
- A mask must be worn at all times when in the office, unless directed otherwise
- Patients inside the office must be at least 6 ft. apart if not receiving treatment.
- All staff members will have their temperatures taken and recorded 3 times
- per shift, to ensure only healthy personnel are treating patients.
- Patients will have their temperatures taken and will be required to thoroughly wash their hands upon entering the office.
- If patients are able to, we will ask that they rinse with a peroxide solution prior to treatment.
- Our doctors and staff will be wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- The office will be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected regularly throughout the day and in between every patient.
- Our offices are now equipped with IQAir, which is a hospital-grade air purification system that removes the smallest microorganisms, including those the size of COVID-19.
- If you are ill or symptomatic, we will assist you in rescheduling your appointment to a later date.