David B. Park, D.D.S., M.D.
Dr. Park is a native of New York City. After attending the prestigious Bronx High School of Science, he graduated from Tufts University with a double major in Biology and Psychology. He obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S) at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) at Stony Brook University School of Medicine.
Dr. Park went to North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center/Stony Brook University Medical Center to complete his intense 6-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency. Dr. Park also completed an intern year in general surgery at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Dr. Park is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. He practices full scope of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Park is an attending at St. Charles Hospital and Mather Hospital. He teaches at the St. Charles Hospital Dental clinic and is on the Cleft Lip-Palate Team of St. Charles Hospital & Rehabilitation Center.
Dr. Park currently resides in Woodbury with his wife. They enjoy traveling in their free time.
Dr. Park is certified in Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Dental Association
- Suffolk County Dental Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Suffolk County Medical Society