David B. Park, D.D.S., M.D.
Dr. Park is a native of New York City. After attending the prestigious Bronx High School of Science, he graduated from Tufts University with a double major in Biology and Psychology. He obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S) at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) at Stony Brook University School of Medicine.
Dr. Park went to North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center/Stony Brook University Medical Center to complete his intense 6-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency. Dr. Park also completed an intern year in general surgery at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Dr. Park is a Dual- Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is Board Certified with the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He practices full scope of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Park is on the medical staff at St. Charles Hospital and Mather Hospital. He teaches at the St. Charles Hospital Dental clinic and was on the Cleft Lip-Palate Team of St. Charles Hospital & Rehabilitation Center.
Dr. Park is certified in Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS). He is also a certified Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor for the American Heart Association.
Dr. Park currently resides in Syosset with his wife. They enjoy traveling in their free time.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Dental Association
- Suffolk County Dental Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Suffolk County Medical Society